Friday, December 11, 2009

my blind date

It is FINALLY Friday night and as I was wrapping up at work, I received a text message from my gay best friend.

"You doing anything tonight? Interested in seeing a single man at 1020?"

My thoughts = that's odd. Is he setting me up on a blind date? Who plans a date at 10:20? That's a weird time. I didn't think he knew any single, straight men. My response: "A straight single man?"


His response: "Ha! Tom Ford's new movie."


Oh. Right...

A few minutes later after feeling embarrassed and laughing at myself realizing I confused a movie for a man, I said, "So you realize I thought you were setting me up on a blind date, right? haha!"


"Yeah, I got that :-) Sorry don't know many single straight men"


I don't think anyone does.

4 comments:

  1. Oh snap! That reminds me, did you guys see Precious? If so, what it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh snap is right!! haha we did see Precious and it was really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST LAUGH OUT LOUD MOMENT I'VE HAD IN SO LOOOOONG!!!!


    ...if you find one extra one send them my way ;)

    ReplyDelete