Monday, December 28, 2009

how was your Christmas break?

Today I was among the 10 people who went back to work, 3 days after Christmas. The holiday spirit still was lingering in the office and my other three co-workers who stumbled into the office today were joyfully exchanging stories. I saw Avatar. I went to great parties. I went to New Orleans!!

Jamie, what did you do?

ummmm.. I did a 1000-piece puzzle .





 
yep, HUGE nerd.
I also played with this cute pup. How is she so cute? I just want to bite her ear off!!! Seriously clenching my jaw looking at this picture.




3 comments:

  1. Make that 11 people because I'm right there with you. BOO! And I LOVE puzzles so you're not alone there either. Makes me think I need to go out and get one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NERD ALERT!!!! Man, that redheaded boy really IS creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun, obsessive 3 days!!! Come back and I'll get us a 1500 piece puzzle - maybe double sided now that we're experts.

    ReplyDelete