Friday, January 1, 2010

life lessons from 2009

Rather than listing my 2010 resolutions: find a hobby, don't spend so much $$, I thought I would list a life lesson or realization I learned each month in 2009.



January
if you are stranded in Seattle, these people will give you a ride in their limo


February
drinking for 12 hours turns me into a pale elf


March
After buying a shot in Mexico you get a complimentary "massage"



April
if you have sinus pressure, apparently this helps?
(ok, I had barely any documentation of April)




 May
never pick up a cactus.









June 
I still remember how to check oil. Are you proud, Dad?






July
as long as you can drive through, you can use a drive-thru



August
people get naked on Fire Island


 


September
posture really is important



 

 


October
Halloween is not an excuse to show your belly button and happy trail.






November
always CHECK your plane tickets.


December
My fridge makes me look like a college boy.

7 comments:

  1. I am proud of you Jamie. Nice to see you under the hood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free massage! haha she was cool! Pale elf is scary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, aren't you curious to see what's in store for Twenty Ten???? First thing on your to do list should be to get some groceries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the year cut! I look like a freak but I guess it's more accurate that way. 2010 and new beginnings here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

    I just google translated Coco's message. Maybe delete.

    ReplyDelete