Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lisa Frank comeback in 2009?

With all the groundbreaking news headlines these days--recession obsession, Obama, Octa-Mom, a plane in the Hudson and Salmonella peanuts you'd think I would take serious interest in our current events. I like to think I do a pretty decent job with keeping up, but for some reason it is always the most random things that stick with me and make a lasting impression.

For example, while browsing the internet at work yesterday, the most interesting thing I came across was from cuteoverload.com A PINK DOLPHIN??!??!?!?! I mean, are you kidding me? This world has OFFICIALLY gone nuts!This is a dream come true for every girl who grew up in the '90s! The world of Lisa Frank has become reality!

4 comments:

  1. YES!!! I hearted Lisa Frank's folders! I would cover them in matching Lisa Frank stickers, and prop them up on the edges of my desk during spelling tests a)so no one could copy me b)so everyone knew just how much i loved rainbow unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I yove Yisa Fwank! But seriously, the pink dolphin might be the coolest thing I have ever seen! Dreams really do come true! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...had to blog hop over again. Lisa Frank, are you kidding me? This is magical. I used to fantasize about her folders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I loved Lisa Frank. I think I begged my mom to buy me the 2,000 sticker pack from Costco (or back in the day Price Club) I probably still have those stickers!

    ReplyDelete