Friday, January 21, 2011

Miss to Mrs


How do I even begin to revert back to my dedicated blogging days of yesteryear? Well, the obvious first step was entering my blog password. Then erroneously re-entering different password possibilities since I apparently have forgotten it. What in the world has happened to me?

I am sorry to say that the life changes I have experienced in my cross-country move seem to have taken up all my time and energy. In the blink of an eye 4 months have passed and I find myself in (another) new city regularly wearing the workout shoes I so strongly despised with many exciting blog-worthy stories to share.

So, the short list below are a couple reasons that I'm working on a blog comeback.. or am trying to.
  1. Not only do I wear the previous post’s running shoes on a REGULAR basis... but I actually ENJOY them at the gym when I go at SIX A.M. yep. This is crazy talk.
  2. Also crazy talk is the announcement that on December 9th 2010, my beloved boyfriend [now fiancé] proposed to me under this dazzling Christmas tree and asked me to be his wife. {much more on that later}


Anyway, I am excited to capture all the adventures that lie ahead with living in Washington again and going from Miss to Mrs.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment