Saturday, May 16, 2009

my bridesmaid nightmare

I've been helping my mom search for mother of the groom ensembles that aren't too old lady looking and its really tough. I'm also searching for the perfect combination of bridesmaid shoes that a) won't use up all my unemployment money, b) won't dig into my feet leaving me with permanent strap mark scars, and c) will keep me under 6'2"

also a tough search.


During these searches I got a little side tracked and started looking at what Nordstrom has to offer for bridesmaid dresses. I clicked to sort by bestsellers and this was the 6th runner up!

OMGGGGGGG this MIGHT be the ugliest dress I have ever seen.

It honestly looks like something I would have tried to make when I used to beg my mom to teach me how to sew.

The huge bow looks like the seamstress messed up some stitching and used the bow to cover up the flaw. It also reminds me of the Friends episode when Phoebe gets hummus on her dress and covers it with a big Christmas bow.

My deepest sympathies to any bridesmaid who has to wear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment