Monday, July 19, 2010

reactions to my new dark hair

9:15am "oooh heyyyy we have a new brunette in the office. Get out here and show everyone" made me get out from my desk and come out and show our department. 

10:15am "You look a lot older."

1:30pm "I noticed something different. You either changed your hair or are really tan."

3:30pm "It looks really good but when I came over to your desk and talked to you it was weird"

5:30pm --the grand finale and best of all. The office cleaning lady!
her: "You cut your hair?"
me: "No, I colored it. It's a darker brown."
her: "I did the highlights once, back in my country... my father..." (she starts laughing)
me: "He was upset?" (I start laughing too. This is gonna be good)
her: "No, my father... he was working in the farm and when I came home, he told me that I looked like one of his sheeps!"
me: uncontrollable laughter. This is too adorable. "Because it was light and your hair is so curly? hahah"
her: "Yes and so I went right back to the brown again."

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment