Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dear Steve Jobs,

As co-founder and CEO of Apple, Inc. I would like to share a few words with you. First, I love what you do. I love the computers you make and I wish I had an iPhone. I swear by my iPod and always immediately put in my earphones when I have the opportunity. Whether it be walking around, running errands, traveling, or sitting in my cubicle, those white earphones and I are in sync and probably listening to 'NSYNC.

However, as a girl on the go, I have to say that what's really killing my cool I-listen-to-my-iPod-all-the-time-because-i'm-a-city-girl vibe is when I pull my iPod out of my pocket to then have to untwist and untangle the white wire mess. I spend so much of the time I could be jamming to Pussycat Dolls just trying to get the R and the L separated. Isn't there something that can be done? We're living in 2009 where wireless is the way to go. Bluetooths are abundant and even my hair dryer and iron have retractable "cord keeper" features. There must be a better way.

Why not quit messing with the shapes of iPods (square shaped, spheric, etc) and give them retractable headphones?

See, look at this guy to the right. All he wants to do is brush up on his Kanye. He pulled his iPod out of his pocket and now has to begin the untangling process. I feel his pain.

I hope you seriously consider what I'm saying here. I'm just trying to keep Apple as the best it can be. I'll be first in line for the cord keeper version, I promise.

Thanks for your time,

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-BT10-Bluetooth-Headphones-White/dp/B000OGNQF6

    These are my running headphones. They changed my life. HONESTLY. If you don't buy them I'll get them for cinco de mayo for you...or your bday. ;)

    ReplyDelete