Friday, July 3, 2009

my ugly naked guy

A few people have told me I'm like Rachel Green from Friends. Mostly because I have been on 5 interviews at Ralph Lauren... fingers still crossed about it. Also, my boyfriend sincerely wishes he was a volunteer at the Natural History Museum. He was talking about dinosaurs for over 10 minutes last night and how cool the bones are--so Ross Gellar. I'm fine with him being like Ross, as long as he doesn't marry a lesbian.

But, to further prove my Rachelisms, I discovered my own Ugly Naked Guy! Ugly Naked Guy lived across from Monica and Rachel and they talked about him from time to time. My favorite was when they poked him with a long stick made of Chandler's chopsticks to make sure he was alive. I also love when Ross went over there to try and bribe him into giving him the apartment and ended up hanging out with him in the nude too.Well, like I said I have recently discovered that I have an Ugly Naked Guy too! He lives across from me and probably down 3 floors. This sounds really pervy, but almost every night I take a quick peek out my window to see what he's doing and he's ALWAYS naked and with the lights on! I'm sorry if that's weird, but I can't help but be curious. He obviously doesn't care either since he doesn't have any curtains. I'm going to start collecting chopsticks just in case he croaks.

6 comments:

  1. are those seriously the pictures of him??!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally in shock! Its like he WANTS people to look at him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was by far the best thing to wake up and read!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G. ewwww he's using his laptop!! Video chatting, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete