Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ew.



I feel like EVERY New Yorker is saying this to me. For some reason people directly in front of me on the street--and I mean literally 7 inches in front of me light up a cigarette and take a BIG PUFF which leaves me in a GIGANTIC cloud of nasty smoke to walk through. This especially makes me nauseous in the mornings and makes me sad because my clean hair picks up every smell.



(seriously.. my hair immediately smells like burnt pretzels, hot dogs, and hazelnuts when I walk by these
stupid street carts) ----->



Back to smoking...
last night on my walk home some foreign language-speaking-biotch burned my leg with her cigarette! I walked away with a stingy, grey line on my thigh and her acting like nothing happened but with a guilty look on her face.


ew. I hate you.


...and you know what you did.








ps. this cig & qtip combo is my current nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment