Wednesday, July 1, 2009

pink eyed Pattinson

For some reason my cross streets Orchard and Broome are prime filming location for several shows and movies. Ps I Love You, Law & Order, How to Make it in America have all been filmed outside my doorsteps. The other day I noticed signs for Date Night to be filmed. I walked out my door headed to work yesterday morning and my street was lined with trailers, tents, peeps with walkie talkies, and food tables.I feel awkward walking through sets but secretly think to myself I will probably be discovered RIGHT NOW and they'll put me in a film! But of course that has yet to happen.

I had a rough day yesterday (was diagnosed with PINK eye! sick) and last night on my walk home from dinner with a friend, some guy with a headset on stopped me on the corner and wouldn't let me cross. "That truck is going to drive by and spray water everywhere. You better stand here" he says. Annoyed, I did as I was told. I don't even care who is out there and filming. I just want to get home, I thought.

I walked up my stairs and talked to Laina about how annoying it is to have filming outside. She agreed, "I know! I got off the train and they wouldn't even let me walk on Broome. They made me walk all the way around the block. I was SO annoyed" she said. We talked about how we do not care who films and its not a big deal to us. Obviously we've turned into cool New Yorkers who could care less about celeb sightings. Until...

I woke up today with a message from Laina telling me to call her. I called her and she told me that on her walk to the bus she was stopped again by security only because ROBERT PATTINSON was walking into his trailer! Ok, so much for being the cool New Yorker who could care less! I have been obsessively IMDBing both Date Night and Remember Me as they are filming simultaneously on my street for the next couple days. I am regretting not stalking the film set last night because Date Night's cast includes Leighton Meester, Steve Carell, Mila Kunis, Mark Wahlberg, James Franco, Tina Fey and Kristen Wiig just to name a few. I am such an idiot... I totally saw them filming and had to act all cool.

My inner fanatic 13 year old girl is freaking out. Since I am not at work today - PINK eye, remember? I took a stalk-walk around the block (with sunglasses on obviously) searching for my love Rob-alicious Pattinson... we will probably fall in love and everyone will know it because I'll put my mark on him by passing along a nice case of pink eye. It will be the bacterial version of Twilight. His eyes will change (literally) because he is so in love with me and can't get enough. hahaha
Try not to be too jealous, ladies.



and btw I am hardly obsessed compared to the girls on these postings.

4 comments:

  1. DO ANOTHER STALK WALK!! You have to find him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Go get your [other] man! And, if that doesn't work out... just have Dan pretend to be a vampire again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He already confessed his love to me. Sorry Rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT------SO JEAOUSSSSSSS, you almost had a neck fest encounter with edward cullen??????????

    ReplyDelete